& Altitude Limit Removal
Drone-Hacks offers NFZ & Altitude Limit Removal. Depending on your drone and firmware we offer two methods to get rid of DJI's restrictions. The Custom Flycontroller and the Unlock Certificate offer the same result - NFZ Removal and Altitude Limit Removal. There is just a technically difference.
Custom Flycontroller works for following drones:
DJI Spark DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum DJI Phantom 4 Standard DJI Phantom 4 Pro DJI Phantom 4 Advanced DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2 DJI Inspire 2
Unlock Certificate works for following drones:
DJI Mavic Mini DJI Mini SE DJI Mini 2 DJI Mavic 2 (Pro/Zoom/E/ED) DJI Air2 DJI Air2s DJI FPV DJI Matrice 210 v2
India 15m hack works on the following drone:
DJI Mavic Mini DJI Mini SE DJI Mini 2
- Important Facts for Unlock Certificate:
- Install DJI assistant 2 for Mavic for the required drivers (ALWAYS install this version, no matter which drone you have)
- The Mavic 2 NEEDS GPS receiption with activated certificate! If you don't have GPS it will complain about being inside a NFZ!
Unlock altitude and NFZ by the drone-hacks.com certificate
With our certificate unlock you can get rid of the drones altitude limit and the NFZ at the same time.
To do so you need to use our Desktop application, which is available for Windows 10 or Linux.
Make sure to have DJI ASSISTANT 2 FOR MAVIC installed to your computer before you attempt to hack! You can download it here:
This needs to be installed to have the drivers installed on your computer, you only need to install it. Do NOT run it at the same time as drone-hacks!
This hack is currently available for the Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mavic 2 (Pro/Zoom/E/ED), P4Pv2, Air2, Air2s and FPV drone, all other drones need to use our customFC. Please check our birdmap to see which firmware versions are supported!
Only DJI Core boards can be used, not other core boards!
After the hacking process the unlock certificate should be available in your DJI Go4/DJI Fly app in the “Unlock License / Unlock GEO Zone” menu. When the hack is active the drone will ignore any altitude limit set in the App. So if you put the limit to 15m or 500m does not matter, the drone will ignore this.
See this screenshots:
For the DJI FPV it is important to notice that you CAN use the Fly app before to check if the certificate is activated before the flight. This step is optional and potentially dangerous, in 99% of the cases the certificate is automatically activated. But beware, DJI WILL try sneak a firmware update on you. We advice to NEVER connect the DJI Fly app to the drone again, if you have to only do it in Airplane mode, NEVER online!!!! If you see a “firmware update required” message you have to flash firmware 01.02.0020 first, then do a little flight, and then downgrade again to 01.02.0000 and repeat the hacking. After that never connect fly again!
You will find the unlock menu of the FPV drone here:
Some tuning tips:
Many drones can only descent by 3m/s if the unlock is in use! Keep that in mind and try around before risking anything!
To disable autolanding on low battery set “enable_smart_bat_landing_portect” to 0!
The Mavic 2 needs GPS to use the certificate, if you want to fly without GPS you need to disable it from the Go4 menu!
The Air2S can achieve a MAXIMUM descent speed of 6m/s, even if the parameter allow higher values 6m/s is the maximum which can be done!
The Air2 can achieve quicker descent if you do this:
mode_gentle_cfg_vert_vel_up to 10
mode_gentle_cfg_vert_vel_down to -10
mode_gentle_cfg_tors_gyro_range to 50
vert_vel_down_adding_max to -10
fswitch_selection|g_config.control.control_mode to 6
This change will swap tripod mode for a “tuned” beginner mode. In this mode the Air 2 (Air 2S CANNOT do this) will descend much faster!
The FPV cannot use MANUAL mode if you fly over borders of AUTHORIZATION ZONE, ENHANCED WARNING ZONES, NFZ etc., sometimes even inside of this Zones. Manual mode works in all other situations without a problem, only in some situations the drone might refuse to use it. It seems like this is a firmware bug from DJI, nothing we can do about it!
- Important Facts for flashing Custom Flycontroller:
- Make sure to disable all firewalls and antivirus before flashing
Have you been frustrated by the flight restrictions placed on your drone by DJI? Tired of having to ask China for permission to fly in your own yard or your favorite flying locale??
Have you lost job revenue by not being able to unlock your drone’s restrictions while on location?
Drone-Hacks present Custom Flycontroller! With Custom Flycontroller you are now able to:
- Disable enforcement of DJI’s NFZ areas
- Disable altitude limits
- Allow more flight enhancements previously locked out to the user
Supported models include:
Spark — Mavic Pro and Platinum — Phantom 4 Standard, Pro, Advanced and now Phantom 4 Pro 2.0!
NOTE: Not all drones and not all firmware versions allow this hack, please ALWAYS check our birdmap to see if it is supported before buying!
India 15m hack
If you live in India you should ALWAYS install the 15m hack AND the certificate hack.
The certificate hack can be installed from the desktop app, it will allow you to break any height limits that are done through NoFlyZones.
The 15m hack will allow your DJI Fly app to have a RTH and normal height value up to 500m.
1. Start Drone-Hack desktop app
2. Start the Mini2 drone (do not connect the usb cable yet)
3. Wait until you hear the sound of the drone, now QUICKLY connect the usb cable
4. Login to the drone-hacks app with the same email and password from the webshop
5. Install Certificate and India 500 hack one after the other
6. When done restart the drone
7. To use the hack press the button at the butt of the drone 2 seconds. The drone should now disconnect from the app and beep a few times. Wait a little and press the button again for 2 seconds. The drone should beep again and reconnect to the app. Now the 15m should become 500m in the app! Repeat the button pressing before every flight!
Mini SE and Mini1:
1. Install the certificate from the desktop app
2. Install the DH-Companion app to your android phone (download)
3. Start drone and remote and let them connect
4. Start DJI-Fly and put it into the background (do not close it!)
5. Start DH-Companion, now disconnect the usb cable from the phone or controller and put it back in.
6. A popup will come and ask you to give permission to DJI Fly, click “CANCEL”
7. Another popup will ask which app you want to use with the deivce, choose DH-Companion and “JUST ONCE” (if this popup does not show please delete the app settings of dji-fly, follow this tutorial: link)
8. Now login with your email and password from the webshop
9. Click 500m button
10. Now close DH-Companion and get back DJI Fly from the background (do not start it from the app menu!)
11. Disconnect and reconnect the cable, in the popup choose DJI-FLY and “just once”
13. Repeat that before every flight