Drone-Hacks for free
Drone-Hacks supports your favourite operating system, simply select yours to begin the download
Windows: DO NOT USE WINDOWS 7 or 8!!!! This OS versions are outdated and DOES NOT work properly. Many things will not work and unpredictable issues WILL appear.
Run as administrator and make sure you read the notes at the bottom of the page!
Linux: Make sure your user is in the group to access the serialport if you linux does not setup this properly by default! (Ubuntu: sudo usermod -a -G "YOUR USERNAME" dialout)
Mac: Due to ongoing issues on Mac OS x we discontinue the beta! We still offer the old version to download. But there won't be support. Please understand that you cannot use our software in a virtual machine, use a Windows 10 installation with bootcamp instead.
Download Drone-Hacks Desktop Application
Win 10 recommended!
Win 7 (or higher) Linux - x64
OLD (f.e. Ubuntu 16.10) Linux - x64
NEW (f.e. Ubuntu 20.10) Mac OS X - x64
10.11 (or higher)
(only old beta-release to download)
Download Drone-Hacks Android ApplicationDownload Android Apk
Newest version (Desktop app): v1.17 (29. July 2021)
5. June 2020 - v1.01: Fix GUI elements for Mavic Mini RC
5. June 2020 - v1.02: Fix GUI size too big on some resolutions
6. June 2020 - v1.03: Fix adb connection issues on some machines
Move adb window in background
6. June 2020 - v1.04: Typo fix which caused some backgroud process to hog
9. June 2020 - v1.05: Fix connections issues on some computers
Add RC flashing for Mavic Mini
Add Wizard on Mavic Mini RC
16. June 2020 - v1.06: Fix for double connection on some computers
More specific naming of items
wm240 Fix of missing nfz removal button in fw ver 0100
DDD button now automatically links the recommended firmware with a drone connected
17. June 2020 - v1.07: Fix for false detection of P4 Series
19. June 2020 - v1.08: Solved an issue where adb did not connect on some PCs
01. July 2020 - v1.09: Fixed some GUI issues on smaller screens
Fixed an issue with some parameters not written correctly
Fixed small unnoticed problems
07. July 2020 - v1.10: Added support for Mavic 2 Enterprise / Enterprise Dual
Fixed some small text issues, double popups etc.
20. July 2020 - v1.11: Better handling for Mini
Added logout options
Added more infos to infobox
Various background fixes
21. August 2020 - v1.12: Offline mode for free features (software needed to be online atleast once)
Public beta version for mac
Split to old and new linux releases (in dependency of glibc)
Minor background fixes and features
22. December 2020 - v1.13: Several minor bugfixes
Added textbox to directly edit parameter value in advanced parameter editor
Added flashing and parameter support for Mini2
Various fixes in the USB implementation, this should speed up flashing for several drones
Some MAC foldername issues should be fixed
23. December 2020 - v1.14: Fixed small issue where the parameter value textbox did not accept values properly
Increased Win7 compatibility
27. July 2021 - v1.15: Permanent hacks for Mini2, Air2, Air2s and FPV.
India 15m limit removal.
27. July 2021 - v1.16: Bugfix release of 1.15
29. July 2021 - v1.17: Fix a problem with CFC on old drones which was introduced in the last version.
ATTENTION WINDOWS USERS Please make sure that you have the actual Version of DJI Assistant 2 installed and it can detect your drone! Also make sure you close Assistant BEFORE starting Drone-Hacks. Only 1 application can use the drone at the same time We recommend using the Software with Windows 10!
Drone hacks runs forever without finishing or hacks failing?
Windows 7: STOP USING WINDOWS 7, we cannot support it anymore.
Please open your device manager
and look if you see a "!" or "?" on a device! In that case download the adb driver installer, run it, click on the device in the list and click install. After this is done restart your computer, your drone and start over! Download adb driver installer Windows 7
Windows 8: STOP USING WINDOWS 8, we cannot support it anymore.
Please install the universal adb driver installer from here:
Download universal adb driver installer