Drone-Hacks for free
Drone-Hacks supports all of your favourite operations systems, simply select yours to begin the download
Windows: Run as administrator and make sure you read the notes at the bottom of the page!
Linux: Make sure your user is in the group to access the serialport if you linux does not setup this properly by default! (Ubuntu: sudo usermod -a -G "YOUR USERNAME" dialout)
Mac: This is a BETA release for Mac, if you have problems please excuse!
Win 10 recommended!
Win 7 (or higher) Linux - x64
OLD (f.e. Ubuntu 16.10) Linux - x64
NEW (f.e. Ubuntu 20.10) Mac OS X - x64
10.11 (or higher)
Newest version: v1.12 (21. August 2020)
5. June 2020 - v1.01: Fix GUI elements for Mavic Mini RC
5. June 2020 - v1.02: Fix GUI size too big on some resolutions
6. June 2020 - v1.03: Fix adb connection issues on some machines
Move adb window in background
6. June 2020 - v1.04: Typo fix which caused some backgroud process to hog
9. June 2020 - v1.05: Fix connections issues on some computers
Add RC flashing for Mavic Mini
Add Wizard on Mavic Mini RC
16. June 2020 - v1.06: Fix for double connection on some computers
More specific naming of items
wm240 Fix of missing nfz removal button in fw ver 0100
DDD button now automatically links the recommended firmware with a drone connected
17. June 2020 - v1.07: Fix for false detection of P4 Series
19. June 2020 - v1.08: Solved an issue where adb did not connect on some PCs
01. July 2020 - v1.09: Fixed some GUI issues on smaller screens
Fixed an issue with some parameters not written correctly
Fixed small unnoticed problems
07. July 2020 - v1.10: Added support for Mavic 2 Enterprise / Enterprise Dual
Fixed some small text issues, double popups etc.
20. July 2020 - v1.11: Better handling for Mini
Added logout options
Added more infos to infobox
Various background fixes
21. August 2020 - v1.12: Offline mode for free features (software needed to be online atleast once)
Public beta version for mac
Split to old and new linux releases (in dependency of glibc)
Minor background fixes and features
ATTENTION WINDOWS USERS Please make sure that you have the actual Version of DJI Assistant 2 installed and it can detect your drone! Also make sure you close Assistant BEFORE starting Drone-Hacks. Only 1 application can use the drone at the same time We recommend using the Software with Windows 10!
Drone hacks runs forever without finishing?
Windows 7: Please open your device manager
and look if you see a "!" or "?" on a device! In that case download the adb driver installer, run it, click on the device in the list and click install. After this is done restart your computer, your drone and start over! Download adb driver installer Windows 7
Windows 8: Please install the universal adb driver installer from here:
Download universal adb driver installer